Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello!


Hello everyone, My name is Alex Potter and this is my first blog! I guess i'll just begin with saying that I love japanese and especially japanese food. My favorite is ramen noodles (not the cheap .50 cent ones you buy at Meijers but the original style made straight in Japan). My favorite movie is  Apocalypto by Mel Gibson. Its a must see and will keep you on the edge of your seat. Anyways, I wanted this blog to be about soccer. I grew up playing soccer probably kicking my first ball when I first started to walk. I must say I fell in love right away. I grew up dreaming that I would be the best player in the world, following Pele of course (picture on right). Once I hit highschool, opportunities began to arise. I played for a club team called CA United. We were a national team and traveled all over the place for games and tournaments. The most memorable tournament was called the Sun Bowl Tournament in Florida where we took 1st place. The first goal of that game was scored by me which was pretty awesome at the time. I was also part of our Highschool varsity team and in 2004 our team won the Division 1 State Championship. We were also ranked 11th in the country. The team we had was amazing and everyone was very talented. Well thats just a nutshell of my soccer career. Thanks for reading!

No comments: