Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Whew, sorry for neglecting the blog lately, I have just been far too busy for my own good. I have had a test, paper, or project due every day for the past week, and this pattern is going to continue into the next week :(. Normally I play videogames to destress, but it just hasn't been doing the trick lately. Do any of you have any tips as to what I might be able to do to relax? I know I will be fine if I can make it through this next week, but it is going to be tough and I can use all the help I can get.



In other news, tomorrow I am going to be working on a movie with a friend. I love to act and have been a part of the main stages, second stages, and open stages here at Michigan State University. Of course... for some reason I am always cast as either the son or a villain haha. My friend Mandy is going to have me play a Prince, which is going to be a nice change of pace for me, not to mention a challenge. Did I mention I like challenges? I think that is why I like videogames, because they require a certain level of skill to complete. Especially role playing games... but I am rambling now so I should bring this entry to a close. If any of you have any questions for me, feel free to ask and I will get back to you as soon as I can :).

Talk to you all again soon (I hope).

No comments: