Tuesday, October 21, 2008

winter

Winter is coming soon and im going to my friend's place for christmas this year. She reallygot a hot looking and always be kind to others. She is too good even makes other people jealousEspecially, i will try to be that kind of person if i can. Actually she has changed a lotrecently due to some unknown reason.
I alway care about her and hope she will get a good future.Im looking forward to stay with her during the christmas time. Lonely people are every where, more and more people are going to stay single. People are feeling happy while they are shopping. Lol, it sounds stupid but i really enjoy the shopping time even i cant really remember when did money disappear.
Actually she has changed a lot recently due to some unknown reason. I alway care about her and hope she will get a good future.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Kaede, I am jealous that you will be spending your time with a close friend over winter break. Most of the time I end up going home because my friends aren't as creative haha, but who knows, maybe I will take after your example this year.

As for your friend, you were talking about lonely people. Did she recently break up with someone? I am curious as to why she has suddenly changed.

kaede said...

chrisへ
彼女はあるお金持ちと知り合ってから変わってしまったよ