Thursday, October 2, 2008

Introduction

hello everyone my name is kaede.I'm 20 years old. today is very terrible days. its a big work for me to make this blog working. i spent two hours on changing my email adress and get use to this system and fortunately, it works now.I am learning language communication .i have english class every day but i think i need more time to practice my english.haha maby sometime i will post some question here and you can help if you have time. also if you have some question just call me and i will answer whatever i know.haha

5 comments:

パザウ said...

Sorry to hear that you had such a hard time. :( I hope you figured everything out though

kaede said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rothley said...

I would be happy to help you. =] I am having computer problems myself. I can't seem to get the right program to type in Japanese.

パザウ said...

You can change the control panel setting. That'll probably help you be able to type in Japanese.

kaede said...

ありがとうrothley.けど日本語が使えないと。。。